Problem svgdev2 SNF 2004-08-07 18:49:43: Won't pass wafer to bake station

sjo at snf.stanford.edu sjo at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Aug 7 18:49:43 PDT 2004

The developer and bake station seem to be out of sync. None of my wafers were passed on to the bake station, they stopped two inches before leaving the develop station. Also the indexer at the beginning seemed a bit strange, it wouldn't lift the casette up when I hit "index reset". Only when I slightly touched the casette would the indexer suddenly start to lift out. Maybe it has some intermittent sensor/contact problem?