Shutdown svgdev2 SNF 2007-09-21 17:07:26: Bad result with LDD26W and MF26A

mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 24 16:24:48 PDT 2007

I ran two sets of two wafers  on ASML with two different masks and ran them on svgdev and svgdev2 and did not notice any difference. Mario ran two wafers with 3612 on KS and ran the wafers on both developer track ad we did not notice the problem the track went down for. I am not sure how to explain this,  the system still down because the rails are opening and closing very hard and Gary is working on it.