Problem svgdev2: won't develop, sensor broke

franklin at snf.stanford.edu franklin at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:12:57 PST 2013

I can't get it to detect my wafer on the develop spindle.  It slides over there and the tracks stop spinning put it won't move my wafer down and develop it.  I suspect it is related to the metal shield needing to move up for developing.  I heard it making a strange noise on the wafer before as it finished with it, as if it was stuck or hitting something as it moved out of the way..
Recommend you use svgdev till this problem is fixed.
nate