one wafer per slot

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at
Fri Apr 25 08:41:44 PDT 2008

Hello all,
Here I am forwarding an email from a labmember to you all....
Can some one explain this to me?

You wouldn't believe this.
I just opened the SVG Dev Dummies to use a dummy, and I found 50  wafers
in there. Almost every slot had two wafers, and many had three  wafers
per slot. So of course, I went to check the SVG Coater Dummies,  and
that box was empty. I can't believe someone used an entire  cassette of
coater dummies, and then decided to squeeze them all into  the dev

Anyway, I cleaned them all and redistributed them to the dev and  coater
dummies cassette.

You really should have seen it. Quite amazing. And I thought I had  seen