Do not change the recipes

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 26 15:21:38 PST 2009

Hello all,

Please do not change the standard recipes on the tracks.
You have program 1 and 8 to copy any programs and change the times on
these program. Here is a complain from one of your labmembers.
If there is a need for some capabilities talk to me.

mahnaz
While working over the weekend, I realized that Program 3 on the develop
tracks had been changed from the recipe on the pages next to the
machine. This happened to me a couple of times with both tracks, so I
wanted to make sure I wasn't off-base when I was changing the recipe
back to the programs listed in the postings.

For your information, the changes that were made include:

spin times were set to 25.0s instead of 20.0s as on sheet
rinse time was set to 0.0 instead of 5.0s as on sheet