Bake problem with SVGDEV track 2

Gary J Sosa gsosa at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 29 15:38:48 PDT 2010

Hi Arash...

I  measured the hotplate temperature on both developer tracks with our test instruments. Everything looks good. I also made sure that the hotplate vacuum was working properly and that wafers were held in firm contact to the hotplate surface. Here are the results of the measurements:

  Target temperature set at 110 Deg. C.

    Measured Temperature-
       Developer #2(Front):  110.2 Deg C.  Uniformity: 0.23%
       Developer #1(Back):  109.9 Deg C. Uniformity: 0.23%

Used a thermocouple wafer to measure the target temperature at the center of the hotplate. Used a surface contact thermometer to measure the hotplate uniformity .  Both hotplates are within <.5 degrees of setpoint and within .3 degrees of each-other.

  ... Gary