Problem tel SNF 2009-10-22 01:06:10: please clarify,

tberg at snf.stanford.edu tberg at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 22 07:35:44 PDT 2009

OK here is the recommendation from TEL. Cycling the heater is bad
even small changes so it should be set at the temperature where it is
 used most. It looks to me like most recipes are at 500 so that is where they recommend leaving it with possible transitions to other recipe
 temps as needed. The microwave heater same scenario leave it on all the time it doesn't need to be cycled on and off. If we should experience another power failure the bring up procedure should be, bring it to 100 C check for proper operation, then ramp slowly in 25 degree increments until it reaches idle temp which i am assuming is 500 C.