Comment tel SNF 2010-06-13 05:27:08: everything ok

gth at snf.stanford.edu gth at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Jun 13 05:27:08 PDT 2010

John's message.....
OK .... I've reset the microwave power supply, the alarm on the chiller, and the three pumps.  One of them (the DP) pump starts from the control down there.  The other two (T/C pump and L/L pump) do not start from down there and seem to be set in "Remote" mode which leads me to believe that they are either restarted by the machine itself or that something upstairs needs to be reset.  Is that something that you know how to do?  If not, I'll either see if I can contact Ted or find some manuals to see what needs to be done.