Shutdown tel SNF 2010-03-02 18:40:19: adding to Rostam report.

gth at snf.stanford.edu gth at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 2 18:40:20 PST 2010

3.4 kW MW power , the process failed at 212 sec / 500sec
3 kW MW power , the process failed at 355 sec / 500sec
Ted/Peter - Please give feedback to TEL Japan.
If we are seeing this problem, TEL-Japan should have seen this on their systems long back.
Are we sure it is not some ambient cooling issue, or oil issue  or heater issue  ?
Reducing power does not sound the best solution esp. since other parameters like Flow Rate, Pressure etc has to simultaneously change if Flickering of plasma is to be avoided.