Problem teos2 SNF 2007-05-27 15:30:52: deposition stopping early

grahamab at snf.stanford.edu grahamab at snf.stanford.edu
Sun May 27 15:30:53 PDT 2007

TEOS2VH ends deposition step early with no alarm.  Despite deposition pressure reading right on 1200, I'm guessing it's spiking at some point and kicking out of the step.  This has happened on two consecutive depositions, but both were perfectly normal for the first 10-15 minutes of dep (at which point I left the lab...2.5 hour dep).  EricP said there was a similar problem on tylannitride a couple years ago that was a result of a faulty gate valve.  Similar problem this time?