Shutdown teos2 SNF 2008-02-05 19:04:50: MFS Alarm / Failed Gross Leak / Pump7 Abort

rhenn at snf.stanford.edu rhenn at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 5 19:04:50 PST 2008

MFS alarm occurred in step 30. O2 was not flowing when it should have been. In step 40, the tube failed gross leak check with a prcpr ~2000. After failing gross leak, I aborted the run and waited ~20 mins before pulling my wafer out. The orange gasket ring at the front of the tube seems to be partially detached from its location. Ran program pump7 and the program alarmed and aborted. Reran program pump7 and program aborted.