Shutdown teos2 SNF 2011-06-05 19:59:51: won't maintain process pressure

grahamab at snf.stanford.edu grahamab at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Jun 5 19:59:52 PDT 2011

ran this morning without any issue.  this afternoon I tried to run it three different times.
attempt #1: passed leak check, but within minutes of starting the deposition the process pressure had risen to 1300 (at which point I aborted it)
attempt #2: retried without boating out and did not pass leak check
attempt #3: boated out, retried with same result as attempt #1.  passed leak check, but then immediately the pressure started rising.
I would very much like to try again in the morning if someone can take a look at it and find a solution.