Comment teos2 SNF 2012-04-06 14:35:09: tube is still down

seymour at snf.stanford.edu seymour at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 6 14:35:09 PDT 2012

I have the mfc problems fixed by replacing a faulty I/O board.
Ran TEOS2STD in auto and all gases flowed to setpoint. The problem was during deposition the MKSPRE did not go to setpoint of 1200 mT.
It stayed at the partial pressure of the O2 and the TEOS flows of about 314 mT. I checked throttle valve and it closed and opened when I manually set those positions. I ran the Mfs460 in manual and gave the MKSPRE the setpoint of 1200 and it didn't change pressure. Nor did the tube alarm for pressure during the auto run.