[TEOS2] Long reservation this week

Robin King robinhmb at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 00:16:54 PST 2006

Hi Hyeun-su,

Thanks for the advanced notice.  Could you please tell us how thick
your total depositions will be and whether it will necessitate a tube
clean?  How long are your reservations?
Also, can you please use the tube during non-prime hours to free up
the equipment for folks who need it for regular processing?

Robin King

--- Hyeun-Su Kim <aeonia at stanford.edu> wrote:

> Dear TEOS2 users,
> I have a thick teos deposition process upcoming and made 10 long
> reservations this week. Please let me know if you have to use this
> machine
> this week, so that we can adjust the schedules if needed. I
> apologize for
> the long reservations.
> Thank you.
> Hyeun-su (aeonia)