[TEOS2] Long reservation this week

Robin King robinhmb at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 00:16:54 PST 2006

Hi Hyeun-su,

Thanks for the advanced notice.  Could you please tell us how thick
your total depositions will be and whether it will necessitate a tube
clean?  How long are your reservations?
Also, can you please use the tube during non-prime hours to free up
the equipment for folks who need it for regular processing?

Thanks,
Robin King
IBM