[TEOS2] Long reservation this week

Hyeun-Su Kim aeonia at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 14 11:14:23 PST 2006

Hi Robin and all,

The total thickness I will deposit is 10um. The tube thickness is 5um now
and the tube cleaning will be at 40um. (Maurice, if I am wrong, please
correct it to the exact number) So, we have 25um more to go after my
deposition.

The source may be depleted during my deposition, but it won't be a problem
as long as they have more.

I am going to take two slots a day. 10 hours from midnight to 10am and
9hours from 12:30pm to 9:30pm. However, I am willing to give the reserved
slot if anybody needs it. Just let me know in one day advance.

I apologize for the inconvenience again, and thank you much.
Hyeun-su (aeonia)