[TEOS2] Long reservation this week

Ted Berg tberg at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 14 11:20:39 PST 2006

Hyeun-Su Kim and otherTEOS users,
     we will be pulling the Tube at 50 microns. As far as Rohits
question about will it be the same after pull and clean, It should be
very close but there may also be an effect of coating so small tweeks
may be necessary. Is this long dep going to be something that happens
often or will it be  aone time thing?ted