teos2 dep rate?

Christopher McGuinness cmcg at stanford.edu
Sat May 31 12:19:19 PDT 2008

Has anyone noticed inconsistent dep rate from teos 2?  I typically measure
35-40A/min, averaged across the wafer and across the tube.  Occasionally I
have noticed this value dropping to tens of A/min and up to 55A/min.  The
symptoms seem to be low chamber pressure in some cases, and teos2 gas
running low in others.  I am curious if other people have noticed similarly
unpredictable behavior, and if this is a concern or not.  It is very
important for me to achieve controllable oxide layer thicknesses, so is
important to me.  Any thoughts on how to improve the consistency?
Thanks,
Chris