teos flow fluctuations

Chris McGuinness cmcg at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 4 22:52:35 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I noticed large fluctuations in the teos gas flow. See attatched plot for details. Strangely enough the dep rate (from measuring pre and post deposition oxide thickness) seemed to be unaffected at 40.18A/min.  It is unclear if this is actual fluctuation in the gas flow (which would be a serious problem), or fluctuations in the flow meter.  I have noticed this before and measured subsequently lower dep rate.

-Chris