Teos2/POCl update

maurice maurice at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 29 11:25:11 PDT 2010

Ray has gotten Teos and tylan nitride back up (yipee!) and now can move
over to Teos2 and POCl.

Teos2 has a problem somewhere in the door sensor electrical.  If you
bump the load station deck it changes whether the system thinks the door
is open or closed.  It is not a switch problem and Ray has swapped out
the electrical board.  It seems like it is somewhere in between those
two points.

Tylan6 has a door that is not lining up with the tube.  The loader will
be pulled apart, a new "o" ring put in that lines up with the tube and
then the loader reassembled. We'll start test again after that.

We will update you when we have more information.