Teos2 recipe abort steps

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Thu May 24 16:01:14 PDT 2012

There is a new Teos2 disk.  It currently has 2 recipes.

TEOS2STD
PUMP7

If you need additional recipes let me know.

These recipes have an addition abort step added.  If the tube is
disabled or if the burnbox fails in a step that has O2  or Teos then the
recipe will abort, shut off process gases (O2, Teos), turn off the
generator, pump for 5 min and then hold in N2.  The hold step is called
"ABORT PURGE/HOLD".  You will now know that your process was
interrupted. Pressing alarm ack will release the recipe hold, purge the
tube in N2, and then hold in the normal process hold step.  Pressing
alarm ack again will start the tube vent

Please contact me or Ted if any of this is not clear.

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 142, Mail Code 4070