Tubes down for TGO prroblem

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 18 08:25:39 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Yesterday afternoon our Toxic Gas monitoring system gave a fault for a silane monitoring point.  This  fault means the system cannot collect information from the silane sensor at that location.  We have shutdown the tools using that silane line and shutoff the gas at the cabinet.  The  tools that use this silane line will need to stay shutdown until we can safely monitor it.

We will contact the field service for the TGO system this morning and hope to resolve the issue today.

Look for an update on this issue later today.