Problem thermconitride1 2004-03-19 00:48:53: Tube pulled (unexpectedly?)

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 19 12:35:13 PST 2004

Thanks Ted.

I'm not sure what happened, but somebody came and got me when
books were falling off the loader!  We cleared the wafers off
before they got it.

-Eric