Shutdown thermconitride1 SNF 2012-10-15 17:31:46: no gas flow; wafers still in tube

grahamab at snf.stanford.edu grahamab at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Dec 23 09:25:50 PST 2012

running NEWLSN and no gas flow for DCS or NH3.  aborted and retried with same result.  WAFERS ARE STILL IN THE FURNACE.  I'm assuming this is a simple switch reset of some sort, so my hope is to just retry first thing in the morning after maintenance staff has addressed it.  please do not run any tests that flow any gas to the tube other than nitrogen.  if such testing is needed, please just wait until wafers are removed.