Systems unavailable next week

Mary Tang mtang at
Thu Oct 15 16:37:01 PDT 2009

Dear epi2/tylannitride/thermconitride1 users:

We are being required to reduce the amount of dichlorosilane in
inventory.  In order to ensure we always have an adequate supply despite
long lead times, the DCS supply lines on these tools will be tied
together.  We've reserved these tools for Tuesday through Friday next
week, with margin for possible problems and requalification (many thanks
to Gaurav for volunteering to requalify epi2.)  This should be a simple
modification and don't anticipate problems.  We will keep everyone
updated on progress.

You SNF Staff

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility