Comment thermcopoly1 SNF 2006-07-28 15:04:36: Temp stab step

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 28 15:04:37 PDT 2006

I have reduced the temperature stabilixation step from 20 minutes to 3 minutes.  The program was written to hold the timer until your temperature is reached then wait an additional 20 min for it to stabilize.  It will now only wait 3 min to stabilize.  I and several other users have watched the program and we think this time ok.  Please contact me if you notice any problems.
All Thermcopoly runs will be 17 min shorter.
-m