Problem thermcopoly1 SNF 2007-11-15 23:24:29: Same loader problems as on 10/17/07

king at snf.stanford.edu king at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 15 23:24:30 PST 2007

See RIK's report and previous.  Boat loader motor continues to run in opposite direction during process and sounds strained.  Hopefully there's a spare ready to replace it.   It took four attempts (a lot of wasted time), to get this to pump down and it only did because several newly trained users told me that pushing on the door assembly is the standard operating procedure.
 I believe the gate opens up fully after a set period of time following the soft pump, not after meeting a pressure setpoint, so anyone pushing the door after that could potentially shock and damage the tube.