Problem thermcopoly1 SNF 2009-12-03 00:57:24: Recipe halted in between dep

rik at snf.stanford.edu rik at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 3 00:57:25 PST 2009

Boat started to try to pull out with 15 mins left in the dep (2 hour 16 min dep). Pressure went up to 690mTorr from 240mTorr and the BOAT STA error came up. I aborted the program and used POLYOUT to get tube out. The boat motor was continuously running the whole time trying to pull the boat out!
The boat started coming out while POLYOUT program still had 10 mins left to run. I did a boat calibration once the tube was out and tried to run a short dep again. The dep ran fine.
I had run the boat calibration program before my first dep as well, so am not sure why it messed up in between the deposition.