Problem thermcopoly1 SNF 2010-04-26 11:50:54: Boat In Problem - Unable to run deposition

wslee at snf.stanford.edu wslee at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 26 11:50:56 PDT 2010

When I attempted to run my recipe, the wafers boated in but the motor started making noise.  The DOOR SW alarm came on the screen and it went to a BOATSTAB step.  After this step, the wafers boated out.
I repeated 2 more times to try and eliliminate the DOOR SW alarm but it did not work.  Tried to run stdbypoly but it will not leave boat in step and the motor is still making noise.