ThermcoPoly1/Thermcopoly2 update

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 9 16:36:23 PDT 2010

New Proposal:

ThermcoPoly1 will stay a clean furnace.
The hardware needed to bring Ge to the tube has been installed.  We are
in the process of bringing the Ge recipes over and need to test them.
Ge users will be required to run an undoped poly coat program in the
tube after Ge or SiGe depositions (normal practice on TylanSiGe for years).
Doped silicon users will be required to run an undoped poly coat program
in the tube after doped depositions (we should have been doing this
already).

ThermcoPoly2 will become the "gold" tube.  This will effect ~6 users.
Only 2 of them have used Ge this year.
We would like to switch ThermcoPoly2 next Wed.

Please email back any comments, criticisms or compliments to Ed or myself.

-m

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility