remove your wafers from thermcopoly1

maurice maurice at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 1 14:47:42 PST 2011

I have gotten a complaint that users are leaving their wafers in
Thermcopoly1 for hours after their has finished.

This tube is heavily booked and common courtesy (and common sense)
should be used.

When your run if complete, unload your wafers, disable the tube and free
it up for other user.

Repeat offenders will be disqualified from the tool.

(Change of subject)

Maybe it would be better if we changed the recipes so that the tube
opens after the run is complete (like the Tylan tubes).

What do you guys think...should we changed the recipes?