questions for thermcopoly1 P620B2H6 recipe

Robin King robinhmb at
Mon Oct 24 20:36:23 PDT 2011

Hi Qiushi,

Did you anneal the wafers afterward?

Robin King / IBM

From: Qiushi (Helen) Ran <qran at>
To: thermcopoly1 at
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 7:53 PM
Subject: questions for thermcopoly1 P620B2H6 recipe

Hi, guys,
Sorry to spam all. I have a question for P620B2H6 recipe. I ran this recipe for 40min with B2H6 gas flow 10. The thickness of the polysilicon is 400nm as expected. However, I measured the resistance of the film by using Prometrix, it is around 370 ohm/sq. This result is quite different from the calibrate result on SNF's website (69 ohm/sq). Does anyone know why there is a big difference?
Any comments, suggestions are welcome.

Qiushi(Helen) Ran
Department of Electrical Engineering
Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305.
Mobile: +1-650-796-1439
Email: qran at