how to prevent growing poly-si on the backside of the wafer

Qiushi (Helen) Ran qran at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 26 22:43:06 PDT 2011

Hi, All
sorry to spam. I have a question about how to prevent growing poly-Si on the backside of the wafer. I tried to put two wafer back-to-back in the same slot, but it didn't help. Is there some nobel-metal clamp I can use to stick two wafer together? Or Is there any bonding method to bond two wafer together, then part them after the growth? Any suggestions are welcomed.
Best,
Helen

Qiushi(Helen) Ran
Department of Electrical Engineering
Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305.
Mobile: +1-650-796-1439
Email: qran at stanford.edu