Tubes down for TGO problem/Update1

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 18 16:46:36 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Our TGO field service guys have been on the phone and sending emails to John Shott and Ray all day and just came by as well.  They have not found a cause for the earlier fault.  We are not seeing the fault now.  We will leave the gas off overnight and continue to monitor it.  If it has no faults overnight we will probably turn everything back on in the morning.

Sorry for the continued inconvenience.

We will update you tomorrow.

-m