Problem thermcopoly2 SNF 2009-02-08 19:21:13: Gas and Event Table Missing

jrjain at snf.stanford.edu jrjain at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Feb 8 19:21:13 PST 2009

Ran a temp test on Friday.  I just came to check status and load another test recipe (Sunday night), but when I attempted to do so, I received the above Table errors.  Unfortunately, I had already pressed START to vent the furnace and bring the boat out.  The tube is currently vented (aborted in the middle when I realized there was a computer problem), since I couldn't access (or even view) any other recipes, including the pump recipe.  It seems like the memory has been erased or there is a communication error.