Problem thermcopoly2 SNF 2009-02-22 15:54:15: Gas and Event Tables Missing

skoh at snf.stanford.edu skoh at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Feb 22 15:54:16 PST 2009

It was at the end of my recipe - boat was out.  I tried to load the PPOLCOAT recipe, but the computer states that recipe does not exist.  When I checked the tube status - Gas and Event Tables missing error was shown.  Since I didn't want the boat to sit outside, I just restarted the recipe I ran previously to boat in.  A PPOLCOAT for 30min would be needed after the system is rebooted.  Thanks.