ThermcoPoly1 going gold - results from Thermcopoly 2?

Robin King robinhmb at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 11:38:40 PST 2010

We've always been told that the transition date was not actually fixed, but dependent on the performance of the tool slated to replace it, and Maurice assured us last week that Thermcopoly1 will NOT become gold contaminated until Thermcopoly2 has thickness and dopant results acceptable to the users.

Hopefully all is well in that regard but we haven't seen any data to that effect.  I propose we all meet to review it ala quality circle.  In the meantime could we see the results so far?

Thanks,
Robin King
IBM/Almaden Research Center