Guinea-Bissau.

Guinea-Bissau. myala4 at i12.com
Mon Jun 6 07:52:29 PDT 2005

From:Mr Mike  K.Yala.
Ministry of Mining and Resources
Av. Amilcar Cabral,
Etado 100-1011 Bissau Codex
Bissau
Guinea-Bissau.

FINANCIAL TRANSACTION.
I am representing the board of the contract award and monitoring committee ,Ministry of Mining and Resources, Republic of Guinea-Bissau.

I am seeking your assistance to enable me transfer the sum of US$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your private/company account.

The fund came about as a result of a contract awarded and executed for and on behalf of my Ministry. The contract was supposed to  be awarded to two foreign contractors to the tune of US$110,000,000.00 (One hundred and Ten Million United States Dollars). But in the course of negotiation, the contract was awarded to a Bulgarian contractor at the cost of US$125,500,000.00 (One hundred and Twenty-Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) as over -invoice by the contract award and monitoring committee. This contract has been satisfactorily executed and inspected as the  Bulgarian firm is presently securing payment from my Ministry, where our Board is in-charge of all foreign contract payment approval.

As a civil servant still in active government service, I am forbidden by law to operate an account outside the shores of Republic of Guinea-Bissau.. Hence  this message to you seeking your assistance so as to enable me present your private/company  account details as a beneficiary of contractual claims alongside that of the Bulgarian contractor, to enable me transfer the difference of US$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your provided account.
On actualization, the fund will be disbursed as stated below.
20% for you and  80% for us.
What We request from you.
1,Your names, company name if any- otherwise we will use your name to register the company.
2, Your address, Tel, Fax and Cell phone numbers.

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked out for a smooth actualization of the transaction within the next few working days of commencement.

For further details as to the workability of this transaction, please reach me as soon as possible for further clarification.

Thank you while I await your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mike K. Yala.