Problem tylan1 2002-08-28 10:52:08: Can't do oxidation

Nancy Latta latta at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 28 11:53:01 PDT 2002

Folks,

I confess; I asked Rajesh to write the message up as a problem.  I could
not agree more with John.  We need to communicate, both with the users and
ourselves.  I wasn't aware that the TCA testing was going on.  Perhaps
other staff are not aware that Maurice and I are sharing furnace duties.
Had we known, we would have made sure that every effort was made to not
put any labmember in Rajesh'e position.

				Nancy