Problem tylan1 2002-08-28 10:52:08: Can't do oxidation

Wed Aug 28 12:16:51 PDT 2002

Nancy,

I know nothing about any TCA testing going on this morning. I ran TCA last
night in tubes 1,2,3 and 4 during the time that Gladys had resevred the
tubes.  Because of flow faults, I aborted the cleans in two of the tubes.
The other 2 tubes should have finished within the reserved time. Note that
I did shut down tube 2 or 3 and turn off the H2 on that tube because of a
H2 leak alarm.

	Jim

--
			Jim
James P. McVittie	                Senior Research Scientist
Allen Center for Integrated Systems     jmcvittie at stanford.edu
Stanford University             	Tel: (650) 725-3640
Rm. 336, 330 Serra Mall			Fax: (650) 723-4659
Stanford, CA 94305-4075