Shutdown tylan1 SNF 2008-06-07 01:38:54: I/O error

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Sat Jun 7 11:32:12 PDT 2008

Ray and Ted:

I was able to get things reset enough so that I could manually unload
Li-Wen's wafers.  So they have been removed and the boat is back in the
tube.  However, I have not been able to figure out how to get the TCU
I/O error to do away when I do a DI ST 1 on the Tycom.

Looking over the logs, it appears that over the last 4 months we've had
repeated problems reported with TCU I/O errors and have replaced a bunch
of boards and power supplies.  This leads me to think that we haven't
yet identified the real problem

Suggestions?

John