Comment tylan1 SNF 2010-03-02 15:04:41: checked tube operation

seymour at snf.stanford.edu seymour at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 2 15:04:42 PST 2010

temp was 800, H2 temp interlock was on. I gave the MFS460 the setpoints for wet900, 2500 O2 and 150 for H2. flowed for ten mins both gases within 1% of setpoint.
when I came back from lunch the H2 was flashing and alarm silance turned it off. I guess the H2 temp interlock was off when H2 was toold to turn on and the interlock prevented it.  everything looks good on the tube now. I will keep under observation.