Thickness problem?

Kris Vossough vossough at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 7 15:35:28 PST 2005

Hi Steve,

I have attempted about 6 or 8, 2um oxidation runs (13 hours total) over
the past year. The most recent ones have always had MFS alarms at some
point which resulted in less than 2um thick oxide film. Since I have not heard
any complaints from other users, I assume this is related to my long runs.

I would check with the staff first, but you may want to monitor the run
frequently and reset the MFS when/if it alarms.

--Kris