Gas Calibration

Nancy Latta nlatta at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 23 14:34:53 PDT 2009

Folks,

Starting Tuesday  morning 28 April we will working on calibrating the
O2/H2 gases.  Historically, tylan1has yielded thinner oxide growth as
compared to the other tylan oxidation furnaces.  This calibration should
be the furnace back into to line with the others.

The work will continue through the reserved time on Tuesday and possible
into other days. We may be reserving the other tylans for similar
calibrations.

What does this mean to you?  You may see thicker oxides for times that
you have characterized for wet oxidation.  The thickness change might be
10% or more.

The calibration work should have no affect on dry oxidations or anneals.

Please refer to the coral comments for updates.

Thanks for your cooperation,

-Team Tylan