TUBE IDLE TEMPERATURE

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 20 16:14:14 PDT 2009

Each day this week, I  loaded 500AN (bringing the standby temp to 500c
instead of 800c) on any tylanoxide that did not have a reservation two
days in the future.

If you look at the coral history, only Tylan4 was used this week.  We
saved some energy this week!

As always, you should check the temp of the tylan tubes before running
an oxide or anneal to make sure it is at the correct temperature for
your recipe.  (In my training, I recommend users check the temperature
right before they start cleaning their wafers so there will be at least
an hour of ramp time.)  If it is not at the correct temperature, load
your desired recipe and allow the tube temp to reach your desired
temperature.

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility