Tylan 2 rsvp

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 7 18:05:31 PST 2008

Someone may have accidentally restarted their program after
unloading.  As I recall the boatloader is broken, so
this may cause confusion when unloading.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to check this without peeking
inside the tube (or confirming that the last known user made this
error....)

-Eric