removed res. 12 noon tomorrow 9/18/02

Casey Feinstein casey at reflectivity.com
Tue Sep 17 16:32:21 PDT 2002

Sorry for the short notice. I just found a mask error and will be delayed.

Casey Feinstein
Device Development Engineer
Reflectivity, Inc.
350 Potrero Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Voice: 408-737-8100 X151
Fax: 408-737-8153

This email message (and any attached document) contains information from
Reflectivity, Inc. which may be considered confidential by Reflectivity,
or which may be privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under law,
and is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  Any other dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error,
please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all attached
documents) immediately.