[Fwd: Uniformity results Oct 28 &29]

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 30 09:33:32 PST 2002

Ted:

Have measurements been done to indicate that the spike thermocouples are
closer to the in-tube thermocouples than they appeared to be when Jim McVittie
measured them last night?

We certainly have to have some hardware problem to result in uniformity as bad
as we have seen for the last couple of days but, if I interpret your comments
correctly, nothing has been found to be out of order.  Am I correct in
interpeting this as we still don't know what is wrong?

Thanks,

John