Tylan4 up and running!

Nancy Latta latta at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 5 10:22:11 PST 2002

Folks,

After extensive testing, re-adjusting and general noodling on tylan4 it
is offically released to lab members for both wet and dry oxidations.

It should be noted, however, that we are leaving it on a 'yellow'
condition.  This is because the uniformity of the thickness of the wet
oxidations across a wafer is about 5%.  We expect about 1-2%.

There is a good chance that the uniformity will improve with use of the
tube.  When and if that occurs we will take the furnace out of Condition
Yellow.

If you have any questions or concerns, please grab a Team Furnace member
and chat.  We are Dick, Mary, Ted, Ray, Mike Dickey, Maurice and Nancy.

Thanks you for your patience though out this repair.

--
Nancy Latta
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
latta at snf.stanford.edu