Running tylan4 without enabling

Gael Close closega at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 29 13:46:21 PST 2006

Hi Chi-On,

No-one is running Tylan4. By mistake, after loading my recipe in
Tylan2, I typed "run 4" instead of "run 2". I acknowledged on the
Tylan 2 front panel to put the boat back in. I was under the
impression that Tylan 4 was back in standby mode and that I had
corrected my mistake. But now that I think about it, it is probably
running whatever program was in its memory. My bad. I apologize, but
you can safely abort the current program: there is nothing inside. My
wafers are in Tylan 2.

-Gael

--
Gael Close