Shutdown tylan5 SNF 2006-09-07 17:54:58:

shwong at snf.stanford.edu shwong at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 7 17:54:58 PDT 2006

MFC Alarm went off in the middle of the doping; the doping profile looks pretty nonuniform and terrible (there are all sorts of different colors all over the wafer instead of one fairly uniform appearance)
Additionally, the motor that boats the wafers in and out is very jerky.  It jerked and caused one of my wafers to break.  Also, the wafers would not boat out on their own; the alarm went off, and  I eventually had to go to manual and boat the wafers out.